Monday, October 8, 2012

THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT !! MOST ADDICTIVE INTERACTING GAME

October 08, 2012

THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT !! MOST ADDICTING INTERACTING GAME




I played a lot kind of games but this one is so addicting to me,
I don’t know why… but I always wanted, I live somewhere in the Philippines.
and indeed I don’t own a single computer. I just rent computer to my neighbor
for 15 pesos per hour in order to play. Now it destroy myself slowly I don’t even
eat, late always at work, timeless for the family and no sleep, it makes me sick
it makes me not normal I cant complete my day if I don’t play it, something
like I hear the sounds of the game.
I played it almost a year and I think its time to quit it or to just minimizing it.
At the positive side I make a lot of friends but it’s only a game lol it’s a friends in game not at the reality. It had already in my mind to stop playing this game but there’s something controlling myself to play. I can’t look at the people playing I always wanted to join them until I empty my pocket.
So I decided to stay away from the keyboard and not playing. Now I really miss it but  I think if I play again maybe I can’t control myself then, I just want to make myself a little longer break to it. So I recommend to all you guys not play it so much it’s so addicting promise.
Don’t bear to try it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed!

 

© 2014 WoW - Best PVP/PVE Talent - Leveling Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top